It's been nearly a week and a half since I was last here. Since then, Christmas has come and gone. Christmas Eve included a candle light service and dinner with family, and then to bed to be woken up by little sis on Christmas day at five o'clock am. Then to church and soon after to have supper, play games, and a slumber party with family.
1) paper snowflakes 2) wreath 3) our christmas tree 4) earrings i wore to the christmas eve service
The bad news is that mom's dSLR is out of order, the good news is that my new iPod touch is in order. (Ya'll will be seeing iPod and point-and-shoot photos until it's fixed.) Hands down, Instagram is my favorite app. Do ya have any app recommendations?
1) decorations 2) the top of my dresser 3) lights strung across my window 4) more lights
My room was decorated for Christmas with lights and Christmas tree trimmings. Even though it's been three days since Christmas, I haven't taken them down. In fact I think I'll leave them up for awhile longer ;)
1) hey there :D 2) the new movie in the 'love comes softly series'! 3) the viking quest series 4) the first book
Now, after Christmas, the days are short and filled with reading (the Viking Quest series by Lois Walfrid Johnson -- must reads -- this is the fourth time I've read them and I just now own them). They're filled with movie-watching, cleaning up the after-Christmas mess, and then maybe some more reading.
1) starbucks is lovely 2) cookies 3) coffee 4) big chair at starbucks
Sometimes these days are spotted with trips to Starbucks for a chocolate chip cookie, some coffee, or hot chocolate. Sometimes there are moments driving down the highway, singing as loud as the volume will go up (granted, if you heard me sing, you'd probably run for cover), with the two out of three people I'm closest to.
1) chandiler 2) starbucks 3) note from little sis 4) pretty sunset
And now, even though it's not all that cold outside, a papery hot day of a scorching Indian summer sounds great right now. How were ya'lls Christmases? Happy Wednesday!