top: hand-me-down, originally old navy // skirt: target // belt: from this skirt (maurices) // shoes: target // earrings: target
- Getting a serious blister on my finger from trying to open a Gatorade bottle.
- Pushing a cart through the grocery store (we are a two-cart-parade now -- one for groceries, and one for the car seat ;)), I have the one with the empty car seat in it while Dad carries Charlotte through the store. People pass me and look obviously at the cart, "Where's the baby?". (This has happened more than once.)
- That tomorrow is July first. WHERE IS SUMMER GOING.
- How very, very messy my room can get. #keepingitreal
- Trying on what you thought was a cute skirt at Goodwill. It turned out looking like a balloon. Also, those nearly white denim, flare, short pants. Awkward, awkward, awkward.
- Realizing that apparently I have a problem looking at the camera. I just naturally look down or turn my head. ;)
- Reading a whole book in one day.
- There's a new pizza joint where we go to town for our shopping needs. Pizza at midnight on the way home twice in a row. Ohhhhh yeahhhh. And I mean it is good pizza.
- How if Charlotte fusses, she likes/calms when you hold her hands.
- A trip to Goodwill. A book I've never read before for 59 cents, a pair of shorts, and a pair of jeans to experiment with cut-offs (will probably be sharing soon).
- That my sister is so willing to take my outfit photos for me. Thank youuu, Addyyyy.
- Planting a little pot of flowers. Some double inpatients (in a peachy color) and a little vine-y plant.
- A nice 80-degree weather weekend.
Some awkward and awesomes from recently. That outfit above is what I wore to church today.
Have a great week! xoxo.