search

7.15.2011

a word from little sis.

Hey everybody! Little sis has always wanted to post on my blog...my blogging break still isn't over...so I thought now would be the perfect time to let her :D So here's here post. She says, "Tell them to leave lots of comments." I'll be back to normal blogging in a bit. See ya'll later :D 


-haley



hi i am the little sis. and today we went shopping.
and i bought 8 littlest pet shop animals i have not named them yet but i have bin playing with them ever since i got them. 


any name suggestions? if you do leave a comment with the name and tell me which 1 it should be for :)


love, little sis


p.s. IN THE FIRST PICTURE: the ones on the left are boys and the ones on the rite are girl :) :)

2 comments:

  1. the on in your hand is a boy right? should name him....scooter haha I'm not good with names :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little Sis! Just checking back in to see how the name selection is coming along. I'm really loving that little grey guy on the far right. Is that a kitty or a hamster? Such a cute face! Love you so!!

    ReplyDelete