search

9.10.2011

s'mores around the fire.



Perfect s'more? Cooked around a fire stacked with a Jet Puffed marshmallow and a Reese's peanut butter cup, between Honey Maid Graham Crackers. Yum.


// fall is here, i broke out the converse //

Hangin' out around the fire pit in the evening with family -- who traded their flip flops for tennis shoes and short-sleeves for sweat shirts and jackets -- is the best.




We tried Jet Puffed stackers. Basically just flat marshmallows made to go on s'mores. The verdict: I had two on each s'more ;)



What's your favorite s'more?

Fun posts coming up soon...

Happy weekend!

-haley

P.S. i'm still workin' on the design. Thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. Gurl... your like my twin! I LOVE vintage looking things, Converses are awesome (I have yellow hightops.. Talk about Fall, right?) Fall it my favorite time of the year, and I am a christian too :] The Lord is truly blessing us with this Early Fall weather :D here is my blog, I followed yours, (and I would like to continue reading it :D) You think you could check mine out, Maybe follow me ? :]
    Sophie From:
    http://themeltedcamera.blogspot.com/
    PS LOVE your design, it has a vintage, simple look to it... The best kind :]

    ReplyDelete