search

10.24.2011

the first of our trip.

Are ya'll excited? I'm back! After a little over a week without internet, I have lots of pictures for you guys. 624 to be exact. So, lets start at the beginning...like I said before, my family is temporarily living in Virginia for some of my Dad's work. We drove the long long long hours here.




Everything out here is trees and mountains -- very different from Kansas. On the way, we stopped at a scenic overlook. A nice person took out picture.


// hey dad //



That's the first of our trip. More photos coming soon.  Happy Monday!

-haley

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! good to have ya back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Virginia, you should visit me ;) I wish.
    isn't it gorgeous with all the fall colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful! That scenic view is awesome! I'd love to visit that place. Illinois is so flat! crazy flat.
    I love that last picture= bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! So great to have you back!! What beautiful country!! you will be surprised to see how fall it is at home!! Can't wait to see more!!
    Love you! G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I loved seeing your pictures! Glad you guys have had fun! :D Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! :D
    Blessings,
    Bethany
    P.S. I drove the van for the first time today! {Yes, I know, crazy right? I drove the 12 passenger van. On my first try. And I lived through it! {Hee hee} But anyways I'll tell you more about it in my next letter! {BTW, did you ever get the one I sent to Virginia?}

    ReplyDelete