search

7.23.2013

the blues

tank top: target // sweater: aeropostale // shorts: aeropostale // purse: target // shoes: sperry's
How is July nearly over? It's crazy how quickly this summer is passing.

This is the outfit I wore yesterday from 6am to 10pm. It was a big day of hanging out with family.

That purse (which you can see here, since I don't have a close up) I've had for about three days. I've been on the look-out for a smaller purse, because my other one (though I liked it and still like it a lot) is on the bigger side, and consequently I loaded as much stuff as I could into it. So when I found this one at Target the other day, it seemed the perfect size and a nice blue color.

Then I wore a blue tank top with dark blue deim shorts yesterday. How many shades of blue can you wear?

Happy Tuesday. xo.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, modest outfit! I love the bag (I too, have the trouble of loading down purses... because who doesn't need to carry 3 different books around during a shopping trip?)

    Blue! Blue can never be overworn. My entire wardrobe is blue, yellow, and white. No joke.

    I love your outfit posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I LOVE the color blue that your purse is!! Wearing different shade of the same color is always so fun!
    Adorable as always :)

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you so absolutely gorgeous??! LOVE this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I totally know what you mean about big purses! Everytime I carry one, I seem to fill it up and just carry around a bunch of items I didn't even use when I was out. But, for me a purse always has to be big enough to at least hold the book I am currently reading. :)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,such a beautiful post...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously wear blue EVERY day, and it's funny because it's not even my favorite color. You look gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete