search

9.06.2013

5 on 5: september + teeth cleaning style

^^awkward outfit photo poses ;)^^

Shirt: hand-me-down (originally American Eagle)
Shorts: Aeropostal
Shoes: Sperry's
Headscarf: Thrifted
Necklace & Earrings: Target 

Hello everyone! I'm back today with yesterday's 5 on 5 and the outfit I wore today. This morning I woke up at 6am to get ready to leave for dentist appointments (yay! no cavities!), therefore, this is a very real-life outfit. ;) Just a simple v-neck with a tank, some shorts, and Sperry's. I added the necklace, earrings, and headscarf to make it look a little more put-together.

September's 5 on 5....

xo || haley

8 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures.
    love your outfit. it's so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. your outfits are always adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these - but the sunset is particularly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your headscarf is adorable. and i love the color of your toenail polish. it's darling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design Haley! Pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!! Great job on the no cavities! You are looking good at so early in the morning!!!:)G

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last shot is gorgeous! Sunsets are a favorite of mine. (:

    ReplyDelete