search

9.02.2013

SUNday style

top: target, skirt: target, belt: target, sandals: target, earrings: claire's
...nope, I don't like target at all ;)
Happy September, everyone! With the new school year nearly here and fall quickly approching, I always have new goals and ideas for the upcoming season. Recently I've been thinking about this little ol' blog of mine. I have a sort of new vision for what I want to put here that will hopefully take less time and make posting a little more steady. More structure, something you can count on, and something I can use my time efficently on. So, what will this mean? More outfit posts! Hopefully a recipe, tutorial, or two. And I still plan to continue with the 5 on 5 every month for 2013, as well as the thankful lists, and you'll probably see and awkward & awesome now and then. Mainly, I'm thinking the difference will be the amount of outfit posts. So, this is kind of a trial run and we'll see how it goes. :) Also, enjoy the new design!

On to the post...this is the outfit I wore to church yesterday. A maxi skirt! I borrowed one from my aunt two years ago and went and got the same one just a few days ago. (Actually, I found the tag still on it towards the end of church :P) I'm looking forward to finding different ways to style it for fall and winter.

Happy Labor Day!
Go here to see skirt & dress inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. i love your new design. super cute :)
    and all your skirt outfits are adorable, i've been repinning a lot from your pinterest board haha. do you mostly wear skirts? or is that just a sunday thing?
    recently i started blogging a little different too. i haven't found my schedule or rhythm, but i'm keeping my content more structured. design, recipes, and photography. i hope to incorporate some style ones here soon. but i'm planning on keeping just rambling posts to a limit now ;)

    yet here i am rambling aha. -n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more outfit posts!
    Your new look is very pretty! I'm actually working on a fresh blog design for my and my sisters' blog too, which I'm super excited about :)

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design. So simple but still classy. Gotta love how versatile and super comfy maxi skirts are. Love the new vision (especially since I love when you post ootd posts.) I've been in blog slump lately but hoping to find a doable and creative rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love maxi skirts, they are so comfy! Also, love your shoes! :)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute - i love your maxi! and the same story here of target. most of all of my closet, is target. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty! Love the skirt and the sunflower background!!I think we are getting closer to the pumpkin patch!!! I'm so ready for fall!!G

    ReplyDelete