search

12.01.2011

december.


It's the first day of December and it feels a little strange to me that the Christmas season came so fast. November was full to the top. We returned from our trip to Virginia, then I literally washed my clothes, cleaned my room, re-packed my suitcase, and left for Colorado early Thanksgiving morning.

//

Now Christmas is right around the corner. We're getting back into the routine of school and chores. Blogging has been put on the back burner for a bit. The Night Before Christmas is on repeat for the umpteenth time in the past few days. (You must listen. Best Christmas song ever.) And life is getting back to normal. I'll be back soon with more posts! Happy December!

-haley

p.s. i designed a header for rebekah over at my blue castle. check out her blog here, she's great.

2 comments:

  1. You rock at making headers. You are so talented!
    love the photo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed with ashlyn on the headers.
    also, love that song :)

    ReplyDelete