search

3.05.2013

5 on 5: march


These are just a few photos taken around the house today. Today was the day that marked Charlotte's first week in the world. (One week already, can you believe that?) Pictures of her will be coming in the next post. Other than that, today was a trip to town, writing a letter, scribbling down the story of Charlotte's arrival, Starbucks hot chocolate, lots of laughs, and a visit from family in the evening.

Today as we were driving, I noticed the snow, or lack thereof. It's slowing crawling back and underneath, in some places, the grass is spotted with green. I am very much looking forward to spring. I can't wait to plant flowers, and go on walks, and read books outside, and see the lilac bush bloom. It's going to be good. 

But right now, I'm going to enjoy the last of the snow, Charlotte being little, and the end of these winter days. xo.

10 comments:

  1. I would love to have a baby sister right now, I think it would be so much more fun being older and having a baby in the house. :) My youngest sister is 8 years old. ;) Enjoy it when she's little, they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so looking forward to seeing pictures of your baby sister. :) your day sounded lovely. I really enjoyed reading this. :)

    Blessings!

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first photo! Pretty pretty pretty! Also, not sure if I ever told you, but your design is stellar. Simple but beautiful. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. This is so good, Haley. Your photography! SO GOOD. From the pictures I've seen, Charlotte is a little cutie. Spring needs to come soon. Let's banish winter, okay? Because I'm so tired of this cold weather. Your today sounds absolutely wonderful. I did school and...yep that's it. EXCITING LIFE. But, seriously, this is such a beautiful post. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 5 on 5 idea, so simple but a wonderful also! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crisp, clean, and simple beauty of your photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos make my heart sing. the second to last one is beyond simplistic perfection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the chair is beautiful. i mean, all of your photos are, but i just love that one. gorgeous.
    life sounds like it's been treating you so well. i can't wait for spring either!

    ReplyDelete